Chairman's Welcome Message
“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.”
We believe that the most important lifetime investment lies in the education of our children! This is why we at Futures Educational Systems (FES) encourage you to explore our multiple offerings and choose the education environment that serves your child’s best interest and addresses their unique needs.
From our humble beginnings in 1992 with only 100 students and 30 teachers, FES has grown into a network of 20 educational institutions with a mandate to develop accessible and affordable, high quality education that supports students in excelling. FES serves over 20,000 students across Egypt with the vision to expand both nationally and internationally.
To better serve a diverse population, we have developed an array of programs tailored to uphold family values while addressing their particular needs. To that end, we offer National, International and Language school curricula in single-gendered and mixed educational settings.
Through our diverse educational network, we demonstrate our commitment to narrowing the socio-economic gaps in our society. By generating world class graduates, we produce future leaders who will usher in needed change for our beloved Egypt and the world.
Founded in 1992, the FES mission has always been to provide equity for all by offering an educational model that is affordable and replicable. Our network of institutions includes the National Egyptian (Thanaweya-Amma), American, British, French, and German systems. Additionally, FES is the first school in Egypt to offer the International Arab Baccalaureate.
Located in some of Egypt’s leading governates (Cairo, Red Sea, South Sinai, Suez, Assiut, and Al Minya) we set out to create a unique cultural model that promotes tolerance and acceptance of others.
We envision that by raising well-educated, well-rounded, well-equipped citizens, we will produce a critical mass of leaders who would leave their mark in their respective communities and pioneer tomorrow’s global workforce.
To be the premier global entity in providing the highest quality, affordable and equitable education to anyone, anywhere.
To create a unique learning and cultural model for students that promotes the development of future generations of civically engaged citizens and world-class global leaders.
We accomplish this by:
• Providing access to a continuum of education and services from pre-k thru college.
• Recognizing, harnessing, and motivating students in reaching their highest potential.
• Embodying and celebrating teamwork, creativity, diversity, loyalty, and responsibility among staff and those we serve.
• In promoting the academic and intellectual aspects of development that will empower our students to successfully pursue higher education and professional careers.
• Addressing academic, social, emotional, physical, personal and ethical development.
• That effective teachers and great schools are the keys to student success.
• That all FES schools need to be great places to teach and learn.
• That the FES Administration exists solely to support the work of Directors, Faculty, Staff and the schools.
• That FES families and the community have a shared responsibility for students and will ultimately benefit from their success.